R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 12:06 PM
STLNLST
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ill Factor
I only race on the club level. But what does that matter? Does that mean that my opinion doesnt matter? I posted the results in here becasue this is where my discussion was happening. And I have stated that Schumacher has the best Customer Service Period. Hey Ill be honest XRay customer service sucks in my relatively short experience. That said the results are unquestionable even for us Lower level racers. I TQ'd and got 1st at my club the 1st time out with my T2, I couldnt accomplish that in 10 tries with my 415 (best finish was 2nd & usually finished 2nd or 3rd). How bout the rest of you are you all NATIONAL LEVEL. Doubtful. I am merely making an observation regarding the design and result differences of Shumacher vs other manufacturers. And it sounds to me like some of you are butt hurt. Don't look past possible issues because your a Shumacher homer. I would sell my Xray today if I wasnt getting results. What about you?

Oh and by the way STNLST how many National Level races have you won? What about RC Oldman, do you even win on the club level?

I see this kind of thing in all these forums, guys defending their cars like its life or death for them, like they have stock in the company. You think I am the only guy who has stopped driving Shumachers for the reasons stated. Of the 3 of us who drove Shuies only 1 continues and even he has a 415msx on the way so he can decide which he likes better. Homers like you and others will buy Shumacher no matter what the come out with and yes every manufacturer has homers. Loyalty is a great assest, but in competition it is WINNING that matters.

Adrian I got those off the web so I was merely copying and pasting. I meant no offense. Your a class guy.
I've been in the A main at the national level but I haven't won anything but then again......I don't practice as much as the paid pros do because I have a fulltime job other than racing.

and just like you asked question so did we....now we have a book to read saying that we act like we have stock in the company. Let's just drop it. The EC is our new car and we should be talking about different set up's rather than preaching personal beliefs