R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW XRAY T2
Thread: NEW XRAY T2
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 07:18 PM
thebrad
Tech Initiate

Wow guys, love the flaming going on here. Here's what I think about the car. It performs. That's all that matters, .5 degrees off, give me a break. It doesn't matter!!! I'm not trying to say that the car is perfect, but it flat out works. Tweak? Not nearly as big of a deal as people make it out to be. I don't even own a setup station, and yeah, the car is tweaked, but a degree in engineering from MIT, and everything that I have learned while earning it, would tell me that under the massive cornering forces experienced by these cars, tweak has little or no effect on anything. Simply put, when you are throwing this car around corners with more that 1g of lateral acceleration (which these can achieve) so many other things are going on that tweak should be the last of your worries. Winning EVERY a-main at every track at every race that I've been to with this car, that seems to negate the quality control issues. Now please, stop BICKERING, lets share some setups, throw around ideas, use this forum for what it was intended, people trying to get questions answered can't even get a word in edgewise with all this complaining.