R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW XRAY T2
Thread: NEW XRAY T2
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 01:34 PM
jbenthobbies
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Xray t2

I have one of the first cars that came into this country. The only problem that I see with the car is the top deck needs to be countersunk to make the care more rigid and keep in better tweek. This problem has already been addressed and Xray as we speak is already testing the solution. The other problems that so called exist, don't. People have to find something to complain about. I have been in this industry for over 30 years, and have five national championships to my credit. The Xray cars have been the only car in the industry. That you can build out of the kit and go out and be competitive without spending hundreds in upgrades and hours in triming the flashing and trimming parts to make them fit properly as well as to make the car free, let alone Xray uses the best materials on the market. Like I stated in a earlier post if you look at the Xray from a engineering standpoint Hudy is the only one in this industy that has a clue of what they are doing. Plus they have a team that works as one to make the product better. Not to mention they have some of the best drivers to pull from.