R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW XRAY T2
Thread: NEW XRAY T2
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 01:59 PM
imprsme
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by litespeed-dom
Ask the guys that are moaning and whining about the car, how they are doing on the track? Are these guys still running mid pack just like with their old cars? Are they spending so much time worrying about what's wrong with their car instead of driving it?

Then ask the guys like us that ran the car barely with 6 packs and are TQ'ing, getting close to track record and winning a race with it first time out? Spending more time actually driving the car and finding setup then sit there and bench stare at the car.

Let's see who you should listen to?

Dom

Well, I will tell you this! I am in no way a "midpack" racer. I know when my cars aren't right! This car has been SCREWED up out of the box! That is why its being "bench stared" at! I have been RACING not backyard bashing RC CARS for almost 13yrs. I know how to build and set up cars! I have pm after PM from ppl that aren't wanting to post in public about the same problems I am having. they to are just runnign the 05 until something is done to fix the problems.

So if you are setting tracks records with YOUR CAR AND YOUR CAR ISN'T TWEAKED! Then don't doubt the ones that are having problems! If your car is Tweaked,toe is off and you are still running faster just think of what you would be doing with a car that is RIGHT!

I will continue to run my 05 until the issuse with the T2 is fixed!

I think alot of the guys on here are just looking for some kind of response from X-ray! A simple yes we know there is a problem and bare with us until we can get to the cause of it WILL GO ALONG WAY! But I have been on this thread alot lately and see some PAID X-ray team driviers names at the bottom of the page and have yet to see one POST from any of them......

I hate to break the news but if you ignore it. IT WANT GO AWAY, BUT CUSTOMERS WILL......