R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Open letter to Mario Hudy
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 09:11 AM
dawgmeat
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imprsme
the way I see it is... EVERYONE that knew about the car also knew that parts would be in limited supply! If you didn't then you are one of the ones that didn't read any of the post in the T2 thread....

If you sold your other car for this one then you can only be mad at YOURSELF, if you ran your new car and YOU broke it again be mad at YOURSELF!

I have the T2 but was smart enough to not sell the 05 until I know I CAN GET PARTS FOR THE T2! I want to run it so bad but have been able to WIN and run VERY well with the 05 that it really isn't hurting my feelings to have the T2 sitting here until parts are in.

I saw a guy this past weekend run the T2 and it made me want to pull mine out and run it, until I saw how careful he was running so not to break it....

It comes down to this.... Everyone wanted the CAR before the Snowbirds, So X-ray got you the CAR! Now what you did with it was up to YOU! IF you chose to run it knowing YOU HAD NO PARTS then that is YOUR FAULT!

Stop bashing these companies for making the hobby BETTER FOR ALL OF US!

You could have been in the same boat with the LOSI guys.....2 weeks, 2 weeks and again 2 weeks. THEN when the car came out they HAD NO PARTS EITHER!
Stop bashing these companies for making the hobby BETTER FOR ALL OF US!
I thought my post was tactful and respectful, oh well