R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Meakin Park Forum
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006, 11:05 PM
M-T-X-2 NOVA

Default Club website

This is my first post here, only found about this forum today when I was told by a fellow club member that this is where the club comittee posts all the big news that you think would be posted on their website www.lcrccc.com. Not to bitch or anything but when told on saturday at the track that racing would be held on sunday for this years summer cup as it was too wet on saturday (understandable) I naturally turned up first thing sunday morn with quite a few other racers and club members only to find out that there was "something" posted about it on this forum!!!! I notice that there is a post here but is it even by club comittee?? and its not very detailed anyway is it? but the real point of my once off post and bitch is that Logan City radio control car club has a website so please USE IT!!! so that future frustrations and travel expenses may be avoided!!!!

p.s alot of spectators arrived around the time I left (10am sunday) after talking to a few of them relised they were potential new memebers who had read about the meet on your website

Last edited by M-T-X-2 NOVA; 01-22-2006 at 11:22 PM.