R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - nitro newbie need advice
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 11:31 PM
downunder23
Tech Addict

i would love to own a x-5 kit but man it seem's a little sus you swapping all this new stuff for my second hand stuff,......don't you?
don't get me wrong i'd love to swap if your happy doing so i just want it to be a fair swap for you too.
either your not worried about money or you want a xx-cr which arn't made anymore plus your li-po packs and brushless and all that is't cheap so um yeah i would like to swap. it just come's as surprise that your willing to swap all that for my xx-cr if i get it rtr.
advise me if im wrong but i would need to have a bit of a guarantee that i would recieve the swap in the mail........however do not get me wrong and take it personally but i just need a more guarantee'd way of transaction,it's just how i am about transaction's over the internet im sure you understand
it sound's good that's why i offer you my kyosho inferno as well but if you want the xx-cr rtr that can be done. just give some garantee of transaction.
(something like a postal inspection or safety station via postage if you know what i mean). we can think of something.
thankyou regard's Aaron.