View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 03:59 PM
silverM3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dan D
Yes I agree scott I drove the kyosho car loved it and it won the worlds but you never seen me say kyosho is the best mugen suck everything else sucks. They are all great cars and all make a quality product. But there is no reason for anyone to say get this exact car unless there sponsered by them. You say I drive a mugen or kyosho or serpent and I like the car very much supports good in my area and car has treated me well. Not mugen is the best. Mugen has the newest car out so everyone thinks its the greatest thing its not much different. Me personally will never buy a mugen on my own, not because i don't like the car. I attended the winternats last year and one of the 50/50 drives pushed another driver and was trying to fight them and I was one of the people breaking it up. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth but I won't down talk the mugen car.
Man, it certainly sucks that a fun day turned into a fight. I guess when so much $$$ is involved. PPl get very competitive.

IMHO, I think mugen serpent and Kyosho all produce very high quality products. These companies have been around for a long time. Kyosho is even a public company trading in Japan. I still remember Mugen was a small company, and making those sealed 1/12 scale on-road electric car. Serpent, I would like to look at them as the standard in the 1/8. They put so much effort into innovation. In short, I don't think there is a such thing as the best car. It is what you like most that matters.