R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ordering fuel online
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Artificial-I
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

My lhs only has blue thunder , white lightning and odonnel....terrible selection if you ask me. I hate all those fuels. One screams noob fuel , the next screams blow my motor and odonnel screams trendy racer fuel that stains everything...its like the budweiser of fuels....very popular , standard , gets you by....but if you ask me I hate that crap.

If you want a good fuel , at least in my opinion. I think hpi power fuel (wildcat) is actually really good , wildcat , byrons / mugen fuel also really good and trinity purple sh*t...lol thats what people call it. That stuff is all pretty much the best for big brand fuels , sadly you cant get that anywhere around here locally.

Ive ventured out to buy fuel online...The main problem with online is it has to be shipped a certain way and its pretty exspensive due to the weight. Making fuel purchases for me either a local adventure or 1 quart wastes or 4 gallon buy ins. I would be willing to do the 4 gallon but by the time I go through that the 3rd and 4th gal, it will probably be going bad.

If you do find anyplace with some good selection of fuel let me know. Id like to try some different stuff, right now im running a local favored fuel. JACS PRO fuel , I have no real complaints about it...I feel its better than the odonnels fuel. But I have a feeling the 3 listed above will be what I want. I have a quart of hpi power fuel waiting for me to tune out my motor this next race. Which its ready and I have a brand new gal of jacs. So I will get to see first hand the difference of these two. Which im looking forward too.

But from what I hear the 3 I listed above are those kind you wish you had at your local hobby shop.

Last edited by Artificial-I; 01-16-2006 at 06:20 AM.