R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW XRAY T2
Thread: NEW XRAY T2
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 05:44 AM
ChrisP
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VenomWorldOrder
that is the dumbest response ever! i love xray as a touring car (not in a weird way ) but why don't they just offer the strap for free/with kit?

too many companies offer no choice??? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT??!!

this is the dumbest/smartest money maker xray has come up with. i've heard endlessly "straps tweek the car" but all i see is every 05 owner and his dog with either a official strap or a hacked up job on their car.

PLEASE XRAY.... you're lucky you have sheepishly obedient owners, and a exquisite product to match

i'm not racing until i get my T2. the FK04 is retired
Everyone is entitled to their opinion...

I'd personally be more upset being forced to pay for something I didn't intend on using...

Even on my FK05 I was thinking of giving up onthe battery strap and going back to tape...same story with a few others I've seen...

Don't for a second assume that straps could or would be included 'free' in the kit....the price of the strap would be included in the purchase price...the material isn't 'free' the machining time to manufacture the components isn't 'free' the hardware isn't 'free'....so the strap, either included in the kit, or sold separately couldn't be done for 'free'...