R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - AMB Personal Transponders...Too Expensive?
Old 01-01-2006, 06:21 AM
ntro75
Suspended

I never said I run a RTR. Believe me, far from it. I just think that mentality is misguided. You don't need it, you just want it. Unfortunately for PTs....a lot of tracks are starting to rquire it. So you don't have a choice.
What 8th scale buggy can you race thats only costs you 300 bucks to get all the gear your going to need?This includes fuel, tools, staterbox(If apclicable)glow ignightor..ect-ect...? I only assume rtr is what you were refering to.Not that you can't win with one.I once saw a guy take a box stock ofna lx pro and run with the big dawgs with it so anythings possible.The reality of it is If you are going to run a "pro" car it is going to cost you over a thousand bucks wheather youl like it or not.So as far as I am concearned this whole thread is a waist of space. I am as light as I am getting...when someone says something stuipid about or directed at me I am going to put them in thier place...Remember you said people like me are who make this hobby expensive? well that was the stuipidest thing I have ever read so i responded to it.Believe me I am as light as I am going to get on this subject, The only reason I was being a "dick" is because your a moron.I have to listen to whiny little bit@hes like you at work all day about "why is everything so expensive" boo-hooo get over it or find a new hobby.asswipe. Now with that said I am all done with this thread and you so have a nice day