R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 04:22 PM
runnin rc10
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This is my first post in this thread, as I am a rather new owner of a JRX-S. I put a setup on the car last night from a local fast guy who also drives the losi car. The car was hooked up and and I ran my fastest ever today. Way way easier to drive than my AE TC4 was. The car is really forgiving and smooth. My questions are about adjustments on the car and how they will help me fine tune for that extra tenth a second. Im not a new racer, but Im not ultra exp. so some of the adjust.'s and their effects are still a little over my head. Some specifically on this car, are the uptravel limiter adjustments. What can I expect as I limit the susp. uptravel? Next is the camber links. Im good as to the lengths and what they do, but rather want to know what the different height of the camber lengths does ( the inboard mounts on the tower, not adding shims on the hubs). Im sure I will think of others later this week to post. My only real complaint with the car is that my servo horn seems to bind on the motor if I glance off a pipe and the wheels are forced to one way. Is there any specfiic horn I can use that is a little more "low profile" that wont rub on motor? Besides that, I absoluetly love this car. Its been a great experience for my first belt driven, and Losi TC. Thanks for any future answers.

edit: can anyone gimme a short walk through on the easiest way to build these shocks. I think I did it okay, but Im unsure on how they should rebound when Im done. Im so used to the simple losi offroad shocks, these kinda threw me for a loop. Thanks again.