R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Novak Brusless System
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 03:32 AM
addicted
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

GDay Guzs.
Been reading thru the thread here . Just wanted to post my experiences with the brushless motors( After reading so many variables with comparison to the brushed motors) The son and i have been running brushless for some time now The old faithful 5800 now where near the speed of the 8's and lower except on tight tracks where it seemed to be equal to these thru short corner sections. It keeps up with the 9s and above. At our recent titles here we had the chance to run a borrowed 6.5 with a lrp esc The setup was absolutley AWESOME The track we used was a purpose built Gp track The 6.5 was well on the pace with the 6 n 7 turn brushed motors used the son actually came in 2nd place in modified ABSOLUTELY BALISTIC performance out of this unit .I was SOOOOOOOO impressed i have just taken possesion of a 5.5 system and hopefully will be trying this out in the next couple of days. If it is better than the 6.5 these units will be absolutely pace setters and will OPEN the eyes of a lot of brushed motor only guyz.
Well Done NOVAk