R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ernie Provetti For Roar President, Whats Your Thoughts?
Old 11-05-2002, 09:17 AM
Racer4Life
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

BBNTC3...What's up!!!

Wild Cherry and Matt have got it! The current regime has got to go. My vote is for Ernie. We need some fresh blood. This guy has a successful business and can let it run itself. He didn't need to be a part of ROAR until he decided to run, he doesn’t race. He can devote more time to ROAR. This is what ROAR needs.

As with any candidacy there are several issues. I believe the electric issue has been more widespread with the huge advances in batteries and brushless technology. I am sure that Nitro is on his mind, but is not that big of an issue right now.
Let's all keep in mind that Ernie thru his name in the hat because he didn't want T-Rex to get another two years by default. Then Rick jumped in, or got pushed in by T-Rex. T-Rex knows that the way he ran things that he would get beat. So push a guy in that can win, and then have him run it the same.

As far as ROAR doubling in size in Region 12..It Cali.. That's were most the manufacturers are.. It’s were everything gets started. From my understanding it was to difficult to get any races at other tracks than Region 12. It was kind of the old school thing, you rub my back and I'll rub yours.

I could go on and on! Just my two cents.

Roar # 97292