R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Associated Electronics are not worth the money
Old 12-23-2005, 10:42 AM
tazz888
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

[QUOTE=twalker701]# 2 So your if they were in business when moses was here I don't care they are S%$T now if you can show me a AE driver that has accomplished as much as Adam Drake has for Losi then I'll write a sonet for you called owed to AE. "Theres another period for ya" I've been racing since 1997 I have won 5 regionals counteless local races so I can honestly say I do know what I'm saying.QUOTE]

You better start writing that sonet... Have you ever heard of Cliff Lett or Mark Pavidis. I guess not since these two men are racing icons and have done 100 times more for AE and the R/C hobby than Adam Drake has done or will ever do for Losi. You've been racing since 1997... WOW!!! your my hero. I've been racing for over 18 years (probably longer than you've been on this earth) and have run both AE and Losi with success. You won 5 regionals.. what region and what years? Did you run box stock RTR's when you won them? Talk is cheap and so are your precious regional trophies. Do us all a favor and get lost!! I'll leave you with this quote from the movie Full Metal Jacket... " I'm gonna rip your b@!!$ off so you can not contaminate the rest of the world!!"