R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ATLAS YM-34 Type-Si II
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 06:51 AM
keithander
Tech Regular

Default Atlas

Originally Posted by Sushi Man
Hey keithander is the type t u got a good car, fast and competitive just like all the other new ones?? i got my sources with japan so it wont be to hard getting parts info on car.. just wanted to here a few things about the car... Good for carpet? or asphalt?

Im guessing asphalt becuase it is a Japanese car.... hey who knows?

what do u race it in and how does it do, besides from driving, how is the drivetrain?
sorry if that was too many ?s, i can get one real cheap soooo im thinking about it.
Apologies for the late reply Sushi Man, I just don't get on here as much as I would like !!

I've used the Type T for several years but have recently been using a Tamiya and HPI so the Type T has stayed in the box. I was concluding that it wasn't as competitive as some of the newer cars but most of that was probably down to my driving. Some people are still doing well with the Atlas. I would have thought the car was designed with asphalt in mind, however, I got a decent set-up indoors in carpet using a front diff. The drive train was good and free but diff access was time consuming.

I've still got a couple of type Ts, loads of parts and an original YM34 new built if anyone needs any parts or is interested in a car, just drop me a pm.

Thanks,

Keith.