R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New X-10 4wd Offroad car from tenth technology !!!
Old 12-22-2005, 04:24 PM
DEH
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by TexRacer
DEH-How's Alaska?
Im worried when it comes to the status of a company.If you wanna play in the sand box at least use some common sense with your so called "COMEBACK".It was pretty lame.My statements are on the CARS thank you not a company's status.
I simply made a POINT based on FACTS that there are 2-3 OTHER cars priced the SAME or More Expensive than the X-10 and they are doing just fine.Thanks for the comments but PLEASE use common sense next time you decide to try and be a smartarse.

Being I have owned most of the cars listed Im not stating OPINION Im stating FACT my friend.
Kyosho even admits that the car that has been released is not perfect and may need some parts for certain drivers(Newbie's hitting things at higher speeds than normal 2wd,and tracks with BIG jumps).The Frontend has NO brace.This inlight means when you hit something with a ARM it rips the front bulkhead.
The way the Front Tower Mounts is pretty fragile.
So when replacing these items and going aluminum bulkhead the parts have what they call this cool lil thing."Its called a PRICE"Pretty neat huh.lol.
So take your so called "COMEBACK" somewhere else.
Im trying to help and pretty tired of people making "STATEMENTS" with no merrit,proof and 95% of the time no experience with the product.

Regards,
Les

Hey Les.,

Hows Texass?

So you think you're saving a company by berating a "beginner". I'm sure you earn every bit of money that Tenth Tech. pays you to do their PR for them. And that equals...NOTHING. Ya git what ya pay fer, y'all.

Of course you missed the point of my post. Let me see if I can dumb it down for you...this might entail hitting myself in the head with a hammer for a few minutes, so I can get the Texracer mentality. LOL

Team3rd made a blanket statement that a buggy over $500 bucks would not sell.( in a nut shell). You took great offense to that and could not wait to show your brilliance and experience, by letting him know he was wrong with a lengthy post as to the needs and costs associated with making all buggies, including sub $500 buggies, durable or work better. In your post you used ALOT of opinion. Some of what you said was indeed fact. Some was not. Still with me? Many of the companies you mention would take exception to what you are saying. As they feel that their product works just fine without modification. In saying that most buggies need hop ups to work better you are in effect damning them to a higher price tag and then possibly scaring potential customers away. In essence the same thing you accused Team3rd of doing.

Now, was Team3rd right?.... Nope. There is a market for a well made product even above $500 bucks. But it was his opinion and every one is entitled to one including you. There is no need to berate someone(like I'm doing to you now, since you cast the first stone) just because he says something you don't like.

I like this : "Im worried when it comes to the status of a company.If you wanna play in the sand box at least use some common sense with your so called "COMEBACK".It was pretty lame.My statements are on the CARS thank you not a company's status."

First you say you're worried then you say you're not? Which is it? Blah blah blah...ramble ramble.

In your original post you said this: "Your(sic) making statements that are opinion and when doing this you can really harm a buisness(sic)."
I thought you said you were not worried about a company? Or did you say you were? I'm confused?

And then you'd like to censor all negative posts?: "Team3rdStreet-Please do us a favor and keep your NEGATIVE Opinion to yourself."
Who made you the forum police? I don't see Moderator near your avatar. Unless someone posts contrary to forum rules everyone has a right to post. Whether that be noobs or someone like yourself that has to draw attention to themselves under the guise of experience.

Still don't get what I'm saying? YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE!!!!

Put that in your sand box and smoke it.

PS. Alaska is fine... Thanks for asking.

PSS apology accepted in advance...