R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rims...
Thread: Rims...
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 10:04 AM
Mr. Shookie
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YR4Dude
Not to pick on you. But lets talk about this further. Given what you said about macro vs. micro then does that mean there is no difference among sedan bodies of relatively the same shape?

So a Protoform Mazda 6 is the same as a Dodge Stratus 2.0 & 3.0 and also the Nemesis and CTS? As well as the Losi Alfa, the Losi Skoda? And all other sedan bodies like the Ride TSX and so on... In other words there are no aerodynamic differences among them because the differences are minor (ie micro). Hence any body will do.

Lets talk about that. BTW some bodies are stiffer than others, so lets weight that factor into the discussion.
Please lets not...
They believe that all TC bodies....at least the simular style ones.........LOL
Funny, my car can enter corners faster with a Ride Accord than with a Mazda 6 with the same setup. A Yokomo E Stratus turns in even faster. It has more to do with the rear deck length. So to say that these bodies don't have different handling charactoristics is hog wash.
Hey SOviet.....Enjoy the RDX....If you ever hit asphalt give me a PM...I have a setup for ya....It will turn in so fast for ya...
-Shookie <><