R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 02:34 PM
EddiRossi
Tech Initiate

Congrats to Todd Hodge on an EXCELLENT finish at the GP World Cup! Top 10 finish!! Barry, Matt and I had a blast watching the live updates while we were trackside at Stockton...
Yes, I have been there running my JRXS and I had a great time looking at Todd Hodge, Andy Moore, Marc Reinhard, Steen Graversen, and many others driving so closely and so fast!!!!
His car was really good and made a great show in Switzerland, also Billy Easton and Hupo Honigl were as fast as I never saw them, but they both had a bad luck on some races.

Todd helped me in getting the best setup for my car, even if different from the new rear motored prototypes, and I have to thank Todd for his patience with me!

My car was really good and appreciated by my italian mates at the race. Even not a fast driver, I was able to TQ and win both my mains (not "A", sorry...) and this was the race that gave me the best satisfaction since a long time.

Thank you Todd for your driving and your time, see you at the 2006 Touring Worlds in Italy!

Eddi.