R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Surge Worldwide
Thread: Surge Worldwide
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 11:36 AM
HRCRACER123
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Hey Guys. Whats up. Its Harold.

Thanks for the kind words. That trophy race was a blast. Alex you are the MAN...You run a great program. Your driving is top notch and am glad to see you do well. You just keep on getting faster & faster. Mike Haynes watch out.

And Jamie. Thanks as well. Your car was ballistic in 19T. You had crazy rip and you driving was on point!! It sucks that you got a little tangled up in traffic in the main giving Mike Haynes a little breathing room. That was an awesome race to watch.

Both of you guys are class acts. I enjoy hanging out with you guys and racing. Take care. I'll see you guys at the track.

And give it up for Gary for making the A-Main show. He brought the fight but had some bad luck in the main. Gary your car looked good all day and had some serious rip. It was great chillin with you. I hope you can make the next Trophy Race "the snowflake Challenge".

And I cant forget about Mike Haynes. What else is there to say. You are so damn smoooth and are a great racer. I am glad to be on team Surge and have you as a Teammate. I'm sure I will learn alot. Thanks for helping me out sometimes. You are always there when I have a question. I appreciate it. Keep it pimpin Boys.... Be cool..