Thread: Xray T1FK05
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 08:20 PM
dawgmeat
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teamgp
BigDogRacing/dawgmeat,

I respect your opinions, even with the indirect but certainly implied, derogatory remarks. As I have stated many times before, the one-way/foam/carpet setup is a "project".

I have absolutely no interest in following the status quo just to accomplish more wins. Thats why I am not a team driver (although the work I do for XRAY is a bit more than just moderating the forum; as we said in grade school, "all in the coolaid and don't know the flava").

My goal, as an engineer, with this project is to prove the naysayers, such as yourselves, wrong. And unless the Lord comes back, or I die, I will disprove the theory that a one-way/foam/carpet setup won't work well enough to win in high competition racing. You can quote that, write it down and keep it in the vault for future use.

I also believe some of the other drivers in attendance of this "glorified club race" are better than your title for the event suggests.

Since it seems that both of you are feeling a little frisky, how about a challenge then? Try the setup yourself and let me know what you think.

If thats a bit much for you to swallow, come on out to one of these glorified club races on the east coast, where I'll be, and I'll sit down and hand my car over to you to run with and see how you do.

Either way, if you have a problem with what I'm writing, I am always available via PM or I can make myself available in person to hear directly from your mouth comments such as the ones above. However, I would caution that you don't let my verbal skills and Christian faith fool you. I'm not the typical edgumacated cyberjunkie and I haven't always been a Christian.

I seriously doubt that you would use the same choice of words to get your point across in person as you have above.
Unlike most of the keyboard cyber tuff guys on this forum, my words don't bow down to you or anybody else and "thats in person". You put yourself out there so deal with.
Bigdog had a valid point about new racers coming to gather info and yourself being a moderator a major X-ray forum you can lead young down the wrong path who are starting out........oh ya one more thing I know 2 people who race at Debbies and tried your one-carpet set-up, they said that they couldn't even get your car around the track without spinin' out. My challenge to you is when you win a race, I'll try it........sike