R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TT-01 Forum
Thread: TT-01 Forum
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 12:36 AM
rayman
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mailboxck
The futaba cup was postponed to january 22 coz of the rain. I dont think anyone would be hitting the pvc on the apex since they placed those green plastic "fake grass" on the apex so your car will just slide over them or get stuck if its low enough.

I still have a silver can motor, just no 2400mah tamiya stick packs Seems like I'm missing a leg and you're missing an arm

For the stock tt01 class...they're be handing out the silver can motors each race. You'd be using the same motor each race so no worries, you just can't take them home until the end of the season.
So they fixed the track? I haven't been there almost a month with the rain and holidays. Kudos to the track organizers for rebuilding the track.

Btw, some time ago I ran with a tt01 using my tbo2 almost r . I was helping him set it up it had cva shocks, alum prop, bearings, type rz, alum motor mount, sorex tires. I used it and I took the corners better and accelerated faster than my tbo2. It really was slightly better than my kit but not out of the box.
I guess it must be the light weight of the tt01 or the super fat ass of the tbo2 that made the diff. So any tt01ers would be ok with stock motor. But I'm not sure how long the kit would last with the soft plastics if you placed a hot motor.