R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - losirunner DO NOT TRUST
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 11:31 AM
jamescam
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by axle182
I dont need credit. i would have thought you would skip over comments like that. Im sure Kenny did, why couldnt you? We all did. The rest were simple questions, asking for either more information, a better explaination etc. Once again, proven wrong, and instead of just shutting up (which we all want you to do), you get all high and mighty and come out with sarcastic comments like that. Looks like we will never get rid of you, there will always be someone piping in with snide comments on every thread so looks like you will always be busy on here . The rest of us know what to take in and what to ignore, but thank u Jamescam for saving the less enlightened

Im amazed your fighting this hard for your right to spam the feedback forum with your unwanted posts.
So let me get this straight, now your story is his credibility was attacked by someone who had nothing to do with the transaction but we should all just skip over it? Then after being proved so blatantly wrong you try to cover it up by attacking me? Next time a simple, "jamescam you are right his credibility was attacked by a third party next time I will do a little more research before opening my pie hole" will suffice.