R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Has a new President
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Brian Anthony
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Motorman
your right brian because 75% of those who voted were nitro guys for all the whining going on on the electric side of the house you deserve what you got.(AFU) I for one am tired of hearing the pissing and moaning. Just calling it like I see it. If you don't like it get off your dead ass and do something about it VOTE(if you voted I'm not addressing you, if you didn't and your havin a cow now I am talking to you.(and yes I voted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

heck only 150 or 170 people voted and I bet there has been more than that bitchin about roar on this website alone.
Dennis,

I agree. I think ROAR has done a great job with nitro and off-road for classes. But not for on-road/oval. They allowed to many classes to happen because everyone was complaining. Imagine a gas nats with .12, .15, and .17 200mm. Never fly but that is about what on-road has become. And many believe that it because the most members on the Excomm are nitro or off-road guys. I think all 7 of those positions can be done by one person. You have to listen to everyone and get the whole picture not the picture that egos seam to give so everyone can feel a part of every decision. The big thing that gets me is only a lil over 5,000 ROAR members? You know there are a ton more then that that race at the club level but as of now ROAR hasn't done anything to offer the racer except an inconsistent national championship. I even heard at 8th scale nats they ran a race without any scoring for a few laps before it was started. Untill ROAR has something to offer the racers other then inconsistencies it will always be as it is now.