R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HONG NOR X1CR Vs KYOSHO 777 SP2
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 09:53 PM
micrors4guy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)

i recentley bought a jammin x1-cr. and all i can say its a top quality ride!! dont let the price fool you. i dont know y someone said you need updated shock towers and shocks from the kit cause you dont. the stock towers that come in the pro kit are 4mm towers and the shocks are awsome!
I dont see any leaking problems as long as you clean arround the seals and stuff after ever run like you would do with any off road car. also my diffs dont have a problem with leaking ?

my conclusion is the jammin is a very solid ride that will give you more than enoght steering and is a very stable car.

also i know of 2 people in my area that bought the sp2 and drove it maby 2 times to turn arround and sell it, because it was too hard to get the right setup and very twitchy.

THE MAIN THING AS WITH ALL CARS NOW.... is the driver. all cars are pretty much equal but it just depends on what your style of driving is. while the kyosho may be a great car for one it may also be a car another hates due to different driveing styles. find a car that will tailer to your driving style and stick with it. dont go by other peoples opinions. 75% of the peple on forums will say to buy the car that is winning. just b/c it is being put on the spot by good drivers. just like with anything. people will want what they see winning not what will be best for their style.