R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What to get to keep bashing in good conditions?
Old 12-07-2005, 04:42 PM
milen
Tech Apprentice

I'm sorry, I didn't precise, I am just backyard bashing,so tuning to a non-existing track is hard, I make hard turns and smaller ones, have never been to a track (I live in costa rica, here this hobby isn't really well develpped), also have absolutly no intention of ever going to a track (that is if there is one, I've heard about tracks for off-road, but none for on road) for racing. I bought the car for drifting, so that's what I do. If I go to a track, it would be to have a certain way to follow (more challenging just drifting around ghymkana style). Also, I know about towerhobbies, and that is where I buy my stuff now (bought my tc3 here at LHS, like les than 1 month ago for about 300$ with 2 batteries and a slow rate charger (500mAh). Now I have my timed charger, still not the best but sufficient for my 2400mAh batts.
My question was about things that are relative to maintaining a car in shape, not relative to having lasting parts or replacing broken ones. I meant like things like a comm-lathe or so, this is what I need to know.
Also is 3M quick drying contact cleaner a good stuff to clean the motor?