R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Any tracks in my area?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 10:16 PM
LadiesFirst
Tech Fanatic

Well, well, well. Hi Les! Took a gamble and just searched for you by your name. I didn't realize you would use your real name as your screen name. I'm glad because that's how I found you. This is Diane from Portland . Welcome to the boards!! You will enjoy them. Click on over to Northwest Racers under the North American tab. I raced Friday and there was only one other racer and I that got 12 laps - and my truck was pushing, so it was a real battle getting that 12 laps. The other guy is one of our fast racers. I was going to try a suspension change, but the main was coming up, so I was afraid to do it. After the races were over, I tried the suspension change and it definitely helped. However, if I had tried it before the main, with my luck it would have made it worse. Anyway, still learning. We are hoping to go to Olympia this Saturday for the big 4-race event. It starts in Olympia, then the following month to Tacoma, WA, then up by Seattle and back to Tacoma. I think we are only doing the Olympia one, but will see. They award trophies, etc., but we are only racing for the fun of it. It is very competitive and the really fast racers are going to be there, I think, so I'm not expecting a lot as far as my finish goes, but I will try my best. Will have to see if the current setup works. If there is time, which I am not sure there will be, I will try that setup I mentioned using the buggy springs. Anyway, click around on the forum and see what all there is. I think under the first tab there are some setups listed by other drivers for your truck. I can't remember what thread it is, but it is under the first tab, I believe. Just check out the different threads.

Didn't mean for this to be so long. Talk with you later - AND WELCOME!

Diane in Portland (and Don) (Don's screenname is Rustbucket).