R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - F/S Mugen Seiki MBX 5
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 07:08 PM
bigmo_rc10
Tech Master

ight 1st off buddy....i got a life...

if u got receipts thats good.....but u got hurt if thats what u give...

we dont sell cheap we sale at fair values...something u dont understand...

im far from a teenager.....half theses folks ya cussing old enough to be your daddy.... we arent trying to flame ya......

just trying to help.....may not seem like it but we are...

and as far as the hanging comment .....i believe that to be comin from a child.....

u got receipts show em....so we can be sure not to shop where u did.....

i had a mbx5...with all the hop-ups.......there is now way id pay that much for a USED car...which is what you have.....

as soon as u opened the box....installed a screw..turned a wrench....monuted a servo,engine,pipe, it became used....

no if ands or butts about it....

...wasnt gonna say nothin else but your childish remarks made me....

Originally Posted by ntro75
why dont you all just simply go get bent, and jammin jay wanna be you can take your special pile turn it sideways and jam it in your ass you turd.oh and fuk ur signature to.you guys need to get a life you are pathetic.seriously fuk you all. if it doesnt sell ill just keep it.i have the reciepts for what i paid,unlike you scumbags i wont sell my stuff so cheap like you idiots do.it is a fair price for being brand new,its never been used so why should i get ripped off? because a bunch of teenagers think they have a friggin clue?why dont you all just go find a nice piece of rope to hang yourselves with

and you rc racing dude you remind me of that charector cheddar bob from the movie 8 mile...dumbass.