Thread: New MRT ESC
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Terry_S
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default MX Pro users comments

Some feedback from MX Pro users:

Well, since I started this thread more than a year ago I kept on waiting for the release (honestly, I bought another speedo in between because I really needed one). Now I have bought the mx pro and I'm impressed. The programs are working excellent, the size is perfect, it looks great and the soldering posts are very usefull, the setup is very easy.
Francis (Belgium)

I went on track two weeks ago for the first time with it. The first, and last time i'm ever using launch control with a mod motor! Pushed the throttle forward and the car literally spun itself out (start line is on a slight bend though). I can see that being a very big weapon in stock grid starts

Whats more, the punch and feel on track was just excellent, and guess what, my charger recharged my race pack minus 300mah. Yes really, instead of using just over 3000mah, they took in 2700mah. This is back to back, like I always do, nothing changed on the car, motor etc. I couldn't believe it. I've raced again last week and I noticed the same thing.

Speedo runs very cool, and it looks extremely nice in it's clear case!

Really well done with this, for the price it's a brilliant bit of kit.

Colin (UK)

I have to say the Team at Mrt have done an fantastic job The Mx relly does look the part but also preforms well. Alowing me to take 3rd over all in the indoor regional at york and nearly tq 2 rounds which had high hopes of putting me pole on the grid ahead of richard lowe and stuart wood but one small mistake cost me it. With me having this speedo it has enabled me to prefore and also given me the trust in the Mx that it wont blow up on me like Mtroniks which cost me so many races and many peopel are following in my foot steps and buying this speed controler

Big Well Done

Steven (UK)

Thanks for the great feedback!!