Thread: Tamiya TRF415
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Customworksking
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Lightbulb toe

Originally Posted by TRF415boy
lol, you didn't understand my question but you answered it nonetheway : in board toe in.

Have to say, i'm not quite sure about the effect of it. I'm still unsure on the effect of in board toe out, and i've been using it for nearly a year. I find it to help counter the bad effects of a spool. When I ran the car with D-D, it was sluggish entering corners and even more mid corner. Switching to D-A made the car much better, but in which proportions is it due to the change of wheelbase i don't know, since i've not tried altering that.

So to try and answer your question, I'd say it'll give the car less steering entering and mid corner, and maybe more on power steering. I'll say another thing, it's likely that big teams like Tamiya, HB and such have tried it, and if they're not using it it might mean that it don't work.
yah I guess your right INboard is inboard weather its neg or pos ...true I only seen it used a few times what I did see is a push with say A D and as I worked the arm in it came around......thanks