R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hpi Pro 4
Thread: Hpi Pro 4
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 12:43 PM
PD2
Tech Master

Originally Posted by xxxkat
The Pro4 has lost favor with a lot of the TC crowd,does this mean that the car is slow or out dated..no.If you have been racing for a while I'm sure you have noticed some guys change cars about every 4 or 5 months.. I could include my self in this group( )But I'm still faster with my Pro4 than i am with any of my other TC's.I don't think the Hara Pro4 is going to be any faster than the stock Pro4,Just more Bling.If you like the Pro4 and your fast with it why change,If you don't like the car you should get rid of it.I still think for stock class racing the Pro4 is the fastest car out their.
I guess I'm going to have to just get my belt car and the Pro4 and get some timed laps in and see which is better or faster for the asphalt modified.

I was just concerned that the car was going to loose its value/worth with a saturation of Pro4's coming up for sale for whatever reason.

You say its the fastest car for stock class, but what about modified? And is that stock class carpet, asphalt, or both? Right now all we have is modified 10T limit, rubber tire only, asphalt racing - no 19T and no stock class racing at all. I'm just trying to make sure I have a car that is not only the best for the class, but also one that is going to stick around with parts support and continued racing setups.

PD2