R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Stock Motor From TRINITY
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 11:00 AM
DaveW
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dakrat
i serve the military, i have lost some friends, wtf do u know about WMD? what do u know about politics? congress makes the final decision if we go to war not Pres. Bush. ohh gas prices went up, lets blame bush......... learn before you speak.

Totally off topic, but sick of seeing this creep up too. Serving the military is just that... you are a pawn of the US government... and as we all know... in chess... a pawn is expendable for the larger picture. I am in no way saying i am against what the military are here for... i am proud to be american, but disgusted with the administration. It is sad to see so many blindly convinced their mission is a noble one. It is also sad to think we could have issues like other countries... where finding food and shelter is a daily struggle. Its yin and yang... the hand of good holds the hand of evil. Yes we all enjoy our freedom of speech... its just that some enjoy it TOO much... and forget WHEN to speak.

Now, on this stock motor... ill say its... ugly... but better than green, but surely a speed demon. Trinity has yet to seriously screw up on a stocker. Its alot more than what we can say for all the other manufacturers. Its probably not even the actual motor... just the painted can and assembled with necessary parts and placed in the prepped header card. Im sure the "contents will settle upon shipment"... and what we get will be a bit different when we open the box.

- DaveW