R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - If you have a dry sense of humor read this thread
Old 11-26-2005, 03:26 PM
Ginsu
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Phatkat
Yeah, I really don't pussyfoot around. He may have found it funny-I didn't see it- but the guy from Greece is doing his best. He may be able to make many sentences, but it takes years to grasp our grammar and slang. Why else do we learn about our language every year from K-12?

Thankfully, the guy isn't ripping off anyone, and gives fast and numerous answers. Many people could take a lesson from him.
Pussy is the last thing you would know about unless it was your cat. Secondly no one was making fun of the guy. Although douche bad you did take it out of context. I saw humor in the fact that a single car for sale was three pages long, nothing else.....
There is no easy way to say that your a douche bag without just coming out and saying it. I am sorry to anyone else that has to see that, but I am sure they realize it as well... So get fucked....perferably not by your cat....You big pile of shit loser......Did you have anything else to add, asswipe?