R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MTX-4 Carbon Fiber Chassis
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 04:37 PM
rcfoolz
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default MTX-4 Carbon Fiber Chassis

I have 5 carbon fiber MTX-4 chassis for sale. This is a Custom made carbon fiber chassis. The holes are all machine cut and the chassis is too. The holes are all within .2 mm and they have all been test fitted with positioning pins for the front bulkheads, front shaft and middle bulkhead. all the screw holes have been counter sunk.
The only work on this that had to be done by hand is the engine mounting area. I need new tooling and it won't be here for a few more weeks.

The price is $55 for this intoductory offer.

These chassis are being offered for this price to help cover the cost of tooling, matterials and for additional tooling. The price when the next run will be done will be around $80. The only thing that is not perfect on these chassis is the engine mount holes. I had to do this by hand, and the next run will be machined. The only difference is that the holes are not perfectly rounded. In no way does it take away from the performance of the chassis.

There is 2 versions of the chassis:
There is 2 Solid front chassis and 2 open front chassis. The open area under the front one-way is solid and not cut out like in the picture. This will prove to be stronger for one-way drivers. Then there is 2 open front chassis, like the one in the picture, for the persons who run a front Diff, and are just like the original chassis. I have another chassis that can be left solid or I can cut it out if somebody wants it cut out.

This chassis will take at about 40 grams off the weight of your car. with a sold chassis and about 45-50 for the one that is open in the front.

The price of $55 is shipped within the continential US. I accept paypal
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	selling.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	101824