R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya Direct Drive Touring Car
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 07:46 AM
Leester-111
Tech Adept

It has to become a TCS class. Or other wise the TCS will be in big trouble and will lose interest. In my opinion but maybe not

People don't under stand how easy this car is to work on and how much faster it is compared to other sedans. It would be a blast to drive!

I ran Direct drive sedan and I was faster with a stock motor than most toruing cars with a mod! the thing was blalistic. My first Driect drive sedan car was an F103 with a sedan body on it and it was devilshly faster compared to other driect drive touring cars. I TQed with it but came in second due to the fact i waited half a lap for the other driver to catch up to me so we could duel. (Wow what a nice guy that Lee Passehl is! ) Even though I came in second it was banned at my track due to the fact it was not a direct drive toruing car and it was too fast.

The TCS is in bad need of a new class that everyone can afford and be competitve in. It would be the wrost thing in the world to me if the TCS american series failed to exist anymore and i wouldn't know what to race in
I'd probably race in the IIC but i really don't know wht I'd do without tamiya.
I will always race ther cars with or without the TCS.

I rest my case

-Lee

Last edited by Leester-111; 11-24-2005 at 07:56 AM.