R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Offical Mini LST Thread (I hope)
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Bandit72577
Tech Adept

Thumbs up Offical Mini LST Thread (I hope)

Well I went to my LHS fully intended to buy a Mini-T. But when I got there my friend was working and he said "guess what we got in?" theh he held up a Mini LST box. And was like whoa they are put now? Awesome. So was like forget the Mini-T, I getting the Mini LST. So I payed for it and we took it out of the box and charged the battery, added batteries to the radio, and started messing with it in the store. Man this truck handles great and its very fast. Of course couldn't give it full throttle because the floors where cement so it would just slide all over. Well it has alot, oil filled shocks, dual steering servoes, dual 370 motors, 4WD, dual deck aluminum chassis, 5-spoke chrome wheels, monster truck tires with foam inserts, seperate ESC and receiver, 2 Channel 27mHz 6 frequency synthezied(sp?) radio. Plus full bearings through out including the tranny. I think Team Losi out did themselves with this one, they have another huge hit on there hands. I'm normally a pro Associated guy, but this one is making me realize that Losi it just as good. I have and 18T too, and love that one as well, som now I two 1/18 trucks that I love. The Mini LST is about 2.5 inches taller than the 18T, 1/2 inch longer, and an inch wider than 18T. I think this will be a hot seller this year.

Last edited by Bandit72577; 11-21-2005 at 11:52 PM.