R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Power Push Batteries
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 05:17 PM
omnis85
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default r/c madness race results

I just cannot say enough good things about powerpush batteries. Here is the results, I ran 4 cell stock pan car, 6 cell SK, Qualified 5th B main in the pan car finished 4th could have third if I didnt make a mistake in the last min. Pole-B main Sk,finished 3rd. Lap times were faster with the high voltage packs he sent me. Overall I was very happy with cars and very pleased with the batteries. Hoping sponsorships will come intoplay soon if not next year to improve because batteries will not do it all but play a big roll. We all know how hard it is to run against people who out fund or sponsor us. Lots of trophy races coming up for me in Dec and Jan and planning on Snowbirds in Feb, we will see-now thats a real test of driving and equipment. These batteries prove that they are good week in and week out. I am still surprised everytime I run them and think back to what I was running before. The convential way of matching these packs just does not compare to the way tony matches them. I stand behind these packs and will continue and hope to bring more good results to TeamPowerPush. Thanks Tony talk to you soon, hope vaction was good for you,
Ken K