R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Spintec Battery Manager
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 02:55 PM
Doomah
Tech Regular

so you say after the unit is all assemebled, someone's job is to charge up battery packs and then sit there for over 2 to 3 hours waiting for the thing to do at least 1 cycle. ha. yeah right. even if they had 10 chargers and 10 shitecs going at once that wouldnt even be viable!

in anycase i highly doubt if they did that to my unit, otherwise mine will not be dead without even 1 cycle thru it. can see my unit, it does not have any data on it.

oh yes i am prepeared to send it in and I have sent it into the australian distributor last nite. (i am not going to pay $45.50AUD to send it to holland!) but this guy wont even contact the distributor to ask them if they will warranty it for me.

i will continue to make a stink about it unitll i get this resolved.

anyway he has admittted his product is defective but doesnt want to help a customer out. and yes i am asking for your help, but you want to make it hard for the customer and get me to send it back to holland.

Originally Posted by Erik Jonk
Sorry for the trouble with your unit, it clearly is defective. .

oh and to suggest oh well thats your fault for not buying off your LHS. that is crap. I would figure your sales is made up of over 50% on the internet and international orders. you tell people not to buy off the internet but you come on rctech and try promote your product. can't have it both ways man.

Last edited by Doomah; 11-16-2005 at 03:10 PM.