R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Disadvantaged Using A Losi Buggy?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 06:08 AM
Laterilus
Tech Addict

Hey guys, you all have me convinced that maybe the dog bones could help ease some of my steering problems. I've had the car running for almost two full years now and was considering keeping it through to January. If I can't get it going any faster through the turns, I was considering picking up the AE.
Now, at one time I remember Losi releasing dogbones specifically for the BK2, but it is no longer listed in their 'new products' area of the website. I think I've found them, but I thought I'd post here really quick to see if I'm looking at the right items:
For the dogbone, I found two part #'s. LOSA3089 and LOSA9987. 9987 is with the aluminum dogbone. I only run mod, will the aluminum one wear out too quickly? Secondly, does a pack come with one or two? Lastly, are these part #'s meant for the BK2? For the axle, I found the part #LOSA3027. That is for the newer rebuildable axles. Is this the correct axle? Once again, does one or two come in a pack?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need these axles to work with the standard BK2 transmission, not the BK1 transmission. I'm not yet quite in the mood to change out all of those parts yet. I'd like to see if I can't get it to work as is with the current transmission.