R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The "Thats it!!! Get the F_*K out of Stock!!!" thread
Old 11-13-2005, 05:46 PM
imprsme
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Warner
What about Bobby Flack?

What about him??? I can't recall him running stk. in the last few years....That is what this thread was about. Guys that constantly run Stk. at races instead of ever moving on.

We have a "big" race coming up at our LOCAL CLUB track next month. There are Stk., 19t and Mod TC at this race. There is a "MUTI-NATIONAL LEVEL Champion" coming to this race.....He signed up for Stk. and 19t,Come on give it a break! At a race of this size shouldn't they be running 19t and mod????

Don't get me wrong I want to run against them, because they are some of the BEST. But at a race with less than 100 entries they couldn't give 19t and Mod a shot???

Don't get me wrong, I understand from a Companies stand point that WINS and A-mains SELL products! So on that hand I see some of these guys running Stk. at the Birds,Cleveland, Novak and so on.

But at a "club level" big race that more than likley will not make the first Mag. Its time to atleast TRY to move up!