R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The "Thats it!!! Get the F_*K out of Stock!!!" thread
Old 11-12-2005, 10:04 PM
Soviet
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ike
This thread just makes me want to yell "STOP BEING SUCH AN ENORMOUS GEEK". These are toy cars (pretty sophisticated ones) and if you really care if your country has more top drivers, or you look up to someone or are bothered because they are better at driving and tuning that toy car than you then you really have some messed up thinking and need to get a grip. But I won't say that stuff because it will probably upset a lot of people

You response makes me want to yell "Stop getting on the internet for fu*ks sake!!!."

This is a forum about racing toy cars.

There is a multi-billion dollar industry revolving around this hobby.

I had an opinion about our current racing structure and voiced it.

Since there have been nearly 300+ replies and nearly 7,000 viewings within a 48-hour span, that means that alot of people had something to say.

So...in the final analysis, if you don't like going into forums and happening upon someones opinion or debate; perhaps YOU sir shouldn't have internet service.

I write, I write for fun and I enjoy conversing on forums because I live in a shithole small town where no-one has a clue what my hobby is about. Since YOU folks are into my hobby as well, I come here. It's really that simple.

Love,

Sean XOXO