R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Are the Americans up to snuff?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 04:36 PM
howard hudson
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Ginsu
Before I begin, just let me say I am proud to be an American and truely love my country. Now with that said, can the American on road drivers hold thier own against the worlds best? Baker is aging, Francis focused on off road and is retiring. Kinwald has been out of the mix for a while and thier does not seem to be one paticular standout among the new crop of factory drivers. Dont get me wrong, the above mentioned are all GREAT drivers and very nice guys. What comes to mind are posts that sing the praises of the new FT TC4. Yes it is a good car, no thier are not as many factory guys running it but who did Barry beat? I am intersted to see how the US drivers do at the Birds. That is truely a test of skill and machine. I am pulling for AE and Losi to do well I just wonder if they have the muscle to do it.......Right now Tamiya, HB and Xray are HOT......and they have some of the worlds or the worlds BEST drivers in thier stables....
what are you prepared to do to help the problem? A thread like this is not a start. Will we see your name up there in the A main ?? what is your name ??