R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Some advices on 1/10 sedan?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 10:32 PM
ogreasurada
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fastburn
If you find you really like 1/8th, then stick with it. Figure out how much you have to spend on the car, then base how much you get to race on that. Maybe pick bigger regional races over club races.....or vice versa.
Dont get rid of your ride unless you are really sure thats what you wanna do. You will regret it if you do, guarenteed. 8th scale is pretty bad ass.
That is so true! Well, I don't think I'm that desperate enough to get rid of my sexy 950r . I keep all my cars cuz they all brought me great memories and experience. But seeing how sedan chassis is getting closer and closer to 1/8 look , I just think it would be fun to try to see if they feel similar. Plus the tires for sedan are only half as expensive as 1/8s, to me tires are where most of the money gone to, I can't even afford to true the tires . I know that you can't be cheap if you really want to race but to me having fun is the most important even just play with club mates on self-laidout track. But thank you all so much for all the advices anyways. They gave me a pretty good vision on how sedan life seems like. I think I will just wait a while longer to make final decisions. Thank you all agian.