R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New F201 Body???
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 09:53 PM
Marty Peterson
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ford_racing
If you could get wings separately there would be a small market in Australia

There are many die hard F1 fans who bought the F201 coz it looked like a F1 car

I know I'd be in for a couple and would take a couple more as we have about 20 F201's in our club but there would have to be new wings available
Well I have hooked up with a Company in Seoul Korea To make me a Body For the new MLP F2006 F1 2WD and it will mount just like the F201, and as for there workmanship it is Great. I have one of there 200mm Nitro Touring Bodies.

They also make Tires and other stuff like that I have talked with them and we are also going to make Slick Tires front and rear more inline with the style of the old F103 Rubber slicks but belted and with the hot tire compounds of today. along with a rain style tire in 2 diff, compounds, and molded insterts in a soft , med and hard and Foam tires as well These will come from Brazil !
All of these parts will work on the F201 for it all mounts the same as our New 2WD F2006 F1.

I feel that we just came up short in the aftermarket end of the F201 So I will pickup where they left off!

Wings will come aside from the body so you would need to get both.
They will also mount like the F201!!

I would like to offer at this time a Pre-book if you could let this ride in your Fourms Please.

This is the time to do it, Most of us are on an off season right now in Racing.

pre-book Bodies go to http://www.mlpmotorsports.net send an email to me with the amount of bodies you wish to have and I will send you back an email with a order number ok. Plus add what body you would like next.

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 08-03-2008 at 12:49 PM.