R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hyperform Racing
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 08:33 AM
tpczx6
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CarlosG.
Tim, by the way which car did you use to beat Paul and Ronnie with in 12th scale mod and stock? I am looking forward to along with Paul and maybe Ronnie as well, doing so sometime in December. We were running mod when I got my new personal best.
Carlos
I used assoc 12L4 as on friday the track was not up to bite I could make the Hyperform work on low and high bite but not on the track we had on friday.they said that this is how the track will be set up for the weekend and I had better control thru the 8min with the assoc as I been running one for way to manny years.(don't want to show my age)I just had not had enough time with the Hyperform yet as its my frist 1/12th with tubes and I did not have all the lubes to try but after we had sometime in hobbytown I did find some. (a day late) but that won't happan again. the car is hook up on the carpet come up to Dallas on 12/11/05 as this will be are 2nd series race and we should have good turn out the frist race is the sunday of thanksgiving and most people from out of town might have things to do with there loved ones