R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR4TC-BD
Thread: Yokomo MR4TC-BD
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 07:13 PM
xrcbuggy

Originally Posted by olhipster1
WARNING!!!! for those looking to acquire a carpet chassis.

Please be careful when ordering a carpet chassis from some on here.
I ordered one and was completely dissapointed with it....really cr#ppy work..looks the guy didn't pay any attention at all to detail. It appeared like it was cut with a dremel.... completely unfinished.
..completely uneven with the cuts, guess he was expecting me to finish the work for him which I would have done if I had the neccessary tools and enough carbon fiber to start over. I was quite upset at first but never let myself lose my cool..so i waited for a while before posting on here.

That was $90 bucks down the drain.

There is a fellow racer at my track that did buy a 3mm chassis from a different guy on this thread and it was picture perfect but I think he is running a cyclone at this point, believe is no longer cutting thick chassis for the BD (for the regulars on this thread you guys know who does the absolute greatest work and who is doing some F..up work).
Thanks for heads up, also thanks to the vender who is trying to help us to improve our car. But my friend you should let drivers know that you are had cutting the part & it is not 100% picture perfact $90.00 for a part is a good chunk of money.