R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Saint Louis carpet racing!!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 11:30 AM
sps3172
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Chris,

Although the motivation of our beloved race director (and his subsequent burnout) is certainly a concern, I was making a suggestion about scheduling for other reasons. I'm worried that folks may get frustrated by not being sure when we run. I've been at Checkered Flag before and had people ask when and what we run and that answer (some guys run on Fri, some of Sat, and maybe we might run on Sunday) leaves them feeling a bit confused and not all to inspired to fork over the money for a new TC. I think it's important that we establish a firm night or day when we can tell ALL the TC (or 12th or 1/18th etc.) guys to come race and not end up spliting that particular class up between several nights. To say that any night could or might be a practice or race night leaves way to much up in the air for most folks. True, us diehards will most likely show up on any night to sniff more paragon but it's hard to drum up new racers when we can't give them a firm prediction of what day they can expect the most people with which to race.

The most important thing to remember (and none of us racers have forgotten) is that YOU are the BOSS. We don't dictate the schedule or classes...you do. It's up to us to follow the schedule and rules that you set. Maybe you should quit listening to all of us entirely .

Last edited by sps3172; 11-03-2005 at 03:09 PM.