R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 05 HALLOWEEN CLASSIC at the Gate
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 04:37 PM
Keith Billanti
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brandon Melton
Billanti- as an outsider who doesn't know either of you on a personal level, I honestly saw it as both of you came out of the corner, got on the gas, and his car didn't want to go, and yours did. Sucks, but in the heat of a race those things can happen fast without expectation. Besides, it was the last lap, and you would have definatly made a pass on the straightaway even if you camped behind for the whole lap, so I think the end result would have been similar. Like you said, people were coming behind you as well, can't wait forever, great run.
Im glad a non biased person could confirm that. Obviously my friends see it one way.. and I see it from my perspective. Dayger had no hard feelings that he made apparent.. I just really wish it didnt happen like that. Im sure anyone who knows me, or has raced with me would agree I would never peel someone for position. Payback.. well thats another story I think I owe flack a little paint from the 19T A come to think of it

Im not going to lie, the crap after the race took a lot of the joy out of winning my first BIG U.S. race. Regardless of who told me to ignore it and walk away, it was upsetting and well.. made a great experience a little sour.

//KBpower