R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Testing the water...
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 10:28 AM
Sorcerer001
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drfritz
what-da about indoor carbet on road nitro!!!!!!! I'm just dying to run the v one rrr just once, got it too late to run with the rose city boys......
Dan, you should know I'm not big on indoor nitro. Too much of a hassle, and Tim is more up to that task than I am. I'm looking to keep this as simple as possible. It appears that Rose City's electric classes are growing significantly, I'd like to see how much a winter electric program might bolster Rose City's summer turnouts. Being that Rose City races every two weeks, I don't see that this would be a negative for either track.
Again, I'm just testing the water at this point. I'm checking in to some space, price of Ozite, scoring hardware and software, and all other associated costs. I have no expectations of profiting from this - I just want somewhere to play. I'm willing to maintain the facility, pay what initially needs to be paid, etc... all race fees would basically go right back in to operation and improvements to the track. I've got my 40-hour-a-week-job that I don't intend to leave in the near future.