R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - which one is faster.... jp fx12t03 or rody v12
Old 10-28-2005, 01:22 PM
EdwardN
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TrickPonYracing
quaility of workmanship is poor clay fell out in less than 25 mins run time.. 20 of on run in bench.. quaity of repair extra poor it was sent back to jp for repair they did not change the bearings or piston and sleave after there poor workmanship [red clay/silicone] fell out of the crank.. metalurgy poor and no i did not do a rockwell hardness test.. why should i have to after spending all that money on a motor that has failed hence the pile of scrap metal that left. i will take some timer after this weekends racing to post some picts
Well, the only one thing I found in your post about that motor-red clay fell off, the rest was again about service, which is not a topic. I saw that clay fell off on MAX too. Then you sad metalurgy is poor-how do we have to understand that stament? Which part is poor?
I am not sure if you know what I was asking you, when I ask give some tech info to proove that JP is crap.
We did test a lot of parameters on banch of motors-crancase pressure, expantion rates vs tapers, back pressure to carb from crancse by 5% increaments of opening, unleaniarity of crankshaft under pressure of combustion process etc. We found nothing is wrong with a lot of motors. I wouldn't agree with some ports lay outs (everybody has their own opinion on tech data), balancing is another thing I am not agree with.
So because you can't proove that JP is crap, you didn't post any valuble info beside clay fell out, I wouldn't take your statment seriosly and I will not recomend to anybody do that.
Sorry man, but if you make claims like that you need to stay behind it, not just empty words.
Edward